As we move towards reinventing our entrepreneurial system, organizations are increasingly reinventing their learning practices as well. To meet learning needs of the workforce, a broader perspective is helpful for organizations to look at their approach differently.
As recently shared by People Matters, a survey of 200 Learning & Development (L&D) senior decision makers, revealed - 60% believed that effective learning is ‘critical’ to organizational success and it helps companies to adapt quickly. 66% of the respondents said that organizations with a learning culture will be the most successful in the future, and 62% were of the opinion that global learning programs will be the most important in the coming years.
With the changing business ecosystem, organizations are rapidly shifting from traditional learning methods to novel learning strategies. The dynamic organizations today call for innovative strategies to keep up with the learning needs of their workforce.
So, if you are an organization which employs innovative L&D practices to build competencies within the workforce, People Matters heartily provides you a platform to showcase your L&D strategies and a chance to be in the limelight at the L&D awards 2017. Come and be part of the spectacular event and register at https://lndleague.peoplematters.in/#awards
From 84 applications in 2015 to 136 applications in 2016, across industries like IT/ITES, financial & insurance services, real estate, e-commerce, professional services and manufacturing etc., our L&D league awards witnessed participation by some of the leading Indian and global organizations. Companies such as Infosys, Genpact, Pepsico, Apollo, Kotak Mahindra, Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd and many others enthusiastically participated in the awards last year.
This year the awards are classified in 5 categories - best in accelerating leadership development, best in culture transformation, best in L&D re-engineering, best in onboarding solution, and best in re-defining technology in learning.
Top reasons why you cannot afford to miss People Matters L&D League awards 2017:
• Experience a rigorous process that will propel you to discover more from the current best organization’s L&D practices. The league awards will inspire you to think about relevant L&D trends and how they can adopted by your organization
• The award process is not really the end but its learning journey will be the most substantive part- insightful and engaging for all.
• Get a chance to be assessed by leading industry experts as jury – Aarif Aziz, Head HR, ASEAN and Africa at GE Healthcare; Alok Sheopurkar, Executive Vice President & Head - HR, HDFC Asset Management Co. Ltd; Amitabh Jhohri, Head - Strategic Initiatives, Quatrro ; Bobby Kuriakose, Director - HR, Forbes Marshall; Kedar Vashi, AVP & Head – L&D, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages; Manmohan S. Kalsy, Executive Vice President - Human Resources, United Breweries Ltd; Meenakshi KS Managing Director, Global Head HR- Credit-Suisse.
• If you have a L&D practice that is extremely strategic, innovative and impactful – a practice that you take pride in, this is the platform to showcase and be recognized as a game-changing organization not just in your own industry but across industries as you battle it out with close to 200 applications to emerge as that one winner.
• Don’t miss a chance to pitch your best practices to and establish yourself as a leader in the midst of top 450+ CHROs, L&D leaders, Business Heads and industry experts as you battle out for the coveted award during the elevator pitches at L&D League Annual Conference.
• Join the most sought-after community of our past winners that includes leading organizations like - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Limited, Axis Bank, SAB Miller, IDFC Bank, and Vedanta.To register, please visit the website https://lndleague.peoplematters.in/#awards
To register, please visit the website https://lndleague.peoplematters.in/#awards