In one of our blogs on job creation earlier this month, when we looked at the hiring outlook for 2017 and beyond, we saw a higher job growth will be in those that require niche skills. The positive sides of recent disruptions like automation and more intrinsically latest developments like GST in the country will entail a huge opportunity and demand for high skill jobs, as predicted by industry leaders.
And in the changing business ecosystem, with the business models, strategies and even the workplace dynamics evolving, this is really the time for the CHROs and Recruitment leaders to go back to the drawing board to take look at their talent acquisition practices and see what’s working and what’s not. Ultimately it’s about “Right – Recruiting – Right”.
So if you have any practices that are re-defining the way your organization is acquiring talent and building a pool of cutting-edge talent ready to outperform in this challenging times, People Matters Talent Acquisition (TA) League awards is the best place to showcase and get recognized.
From 83 application in 2014 to 193 application in 2016, across industries like IT/ITES, Financial & Insurance Services, Real Estate, E-commerce , Professional services and Manufacturing, our TA league awards have witnessed some of the leading Indian and global organizations like Flipkart, Airtel, Tata Communications, Dell, Capgemini, Godrej, Deutsche Bank and many many more…
The 5 categories – best in candidate experience, best in workforce diversity to best in employer branding to really being best in recruitment re-engineering and best in social hiring offer opportunities to participate in and showcase a wide range of key strategic initiatives at your organization.
Top reasons why you cannot afford to miss People Matters Talent Acquisition (TA) League awards 2017:
- Experience a rigorous process that aims to discover the best in your organizational TA practices and your TA teams – pushes you to think deep on the key initiatives and the hard impact they are creating at every stage. The award process is not really the end but a learning journey and an enthralling experience in itself.
- Get a chance to be assessed by leading industry experts as jury - Unmesh Pawar, Global Managing Director HR - Products Operating GR, Accenture; Prashant Bhatnagar, Director HR, Credit Suisse; Shantanu Ghosh, Senior VP & Business Leader - CFO Services And Consulting, Genpact; P V Ramana Murthy, Senior VP, Global Head-HR, Taj Group; Yuvaraj Srivastava, Group CHRO, MakeMyTrip And Kamlesh Dangi, Group President - Human Resources, UTI Mutual Fund.
- If you have a TA practice that is extremely strategic, innovative and impactful – a practice that you take pride in, this is the platform to showcase and be recognized as a game-changing organization not just in your own industry but across industries as you battle it out with close to 200 applications to emerge as that one winner.
- Don’t miss a chance to pitch your best practices to and establish yourself as a leader in the midst of top 450+ CHROs, TA leaders, Business Heads and industry experts as you battle out for the coveted award during the elevator pitches at TA League Annual Conference on June 9th at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
- Join the most sought-after community of our past winners that includes leading organizations like Pepsico, Airtel, Tata Consultancy Services, Sapient, Zydus, Bosch, Aegis, Intel, Godrej, WNS and many more.