People Matters TechHR is where business happens. It is Asia’s largest confluence of buyers, product companies, startups, and investors. And if you don’t mean business, then this is not your conference. The conference is curated meticulously to enable you and your teams to accelerate digital transformation in your organization and significantly impact your business.
Continuing our journey of six years, with two large events, one in India and one in Singapore, at TechHR, we continue to bring in the most progressive speakers, the most experimentative companies, the most relevant products to provide you with an immersive experience like no other conference in the world. Why should this year be any different?
We give you 10 reasons why you cannot afford to miss TechHR India 2019!
1. Business Focused Agenda: Productivity for Day 1 & Innovation for Day 2. The agenda this year has three main content tracks divided into two days with a focus on sharp business outcomes. Digital-Force is focused on the business level alignment of digital and talent strategy; Future-is-Now will focus on futuristic technologies that will affect people & work, and Tech-as-Glue will be about how technology is transforming the people function across the employee life cycle.
2. Learn invaluable lessons from our speakers: David Green, Founder, and CEO, Zandel & Global influencer on People Analytics. Durga Raghunath, Senior VP at Zomato & founder of firstpost.com. Hod Lipson, Professor of Engineering and Data Science at Columbia University & global expert on self-aware and self-replicating robots. Josh Bersin, world-known industry analyst and founder of Bersin by Deloitte. Leena Nair, CHRO, Unilever. Parameswaran Venkataraman, VP at Studio 5B- Dr. Reddy’s Lab and Design Thinking Expert. See the complete speaker list here.
3. Get exclusive access to premium Masterclasses. All Masterclasses are open to all delegates but require pre-registration due to limited seating capacity, so book fast! Take the lead in your organization’s digitization agenda by joining CHRO's Digital Roadmap Guide and Building Digital Workforce Experience.
4. The Ideas for the Future Zone is an integrated exhibition space. An exhibition area like none other, with 150 exhibitors selected to present leading HR products and services to help you make business impact. This track will host live Q&As, People Matters Treasure Hunt, and book signing of top authors in Leadership, HR Transformation, and Technology.
5. Largest confluence of startups in the Tech HR space. Over 600 start-ups have applied for People Matters TechHR Start-up program in the last 5 years. Meet global investors such as Matrix Partners, Blume Ventures, Bertelsmann, Lumis Partners, Singapore Press Holdings, Singtel Innov8, Monk's Hill Ventures, ENRG Hong Kong Limited, Omidyar Network, and many more. Click here to read more and to apply to our startup program.
6. Women in Digital Track. An exclusive track focusing on 'Women in Digital' is aimed at accelerating organizational efforts on fostering gender diversity, breaking inclusion barriers, and encouraging more diversity in technical fields. Join us only at TechHR!
7. TechHR Workshops & Certifications: This year, People Matters TechHR adds one extra day for delegates interested in getting certified by global experts. Extend your stay on Saturday 3rd of August for an exclusive half day with David Green, Founder & CEO, Zandel; Brigette Hyacinth, Author The Future of Leadership: Rise of Automation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence; Josh Bersin, Founder of Bersin by Deloitte; and Ricardo Viana Vargas. Certification workshops will have limited seats, which are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis to registered HR delegates.
8. The one and only, TechHR Night Fest! Networking, fun & pub crawl in the heart of the iconic millennium city of Gurgaon, Cyberhub! From Stand-up comedy to Karaoke and lots more. TechHR Night Fest is only for registered delegates.
9. Join the gathering of business and HR digital change makers with more than 3,000 delegates from top companies. The stage will be set for you to interact, network and learn from your peers during coffee breaks, on-the-spot meetings and in the exhibition area.
10. You Matter! Considering the different backgrounds and industries of our delegates, the conference experience has been curated to provide unparalleled industry content exclusively for you. There is something for every leader. Join us to take your next big leap!
(Don’t miss out the opportunity to register and get upto 60% off on group registrations. Register now)