The People Matters - Total Rewards Awards received more than 250 applications this year. Looking for the best has been a humongous task for our esteemed Jury members which started in October last year and finally culminated at the Awards Night on January 16 this year. The awards felicitate the best of rewards, benefits, culture, and wellness practices. These awards recognize different aspects of Total Rewards that have enabled HR as a function to strengthen its role in the larger business context.
The Jury for 2019 included a mix of rewards analysts, compensations and benefits specialists, HR and business leaders. Here is the list of jury member this year:
- Nikhil Arora, Managing Director and Vice President, GoDaddy
- Sushma Rajagopalan, MD & CEO, ITC Infotech
- Yuvaraj Srivastava, Group CHRO, MakeMyTrip.com
- Raj Raghavan, Senior Vice President, HR IndiGo
- Abhinav Chopra, CHRO, Viacom18 Media Private Limited
- Ashwani Prashara, CHRO, Reliance Industries Limited
- Suchitra Rajendra, CHRO and VP HR, PepsiCo
- Harshvendra Soin, Chief People Officer, Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Anupal Banerjee, CHRO, Tata Technologies
- Prasad Menon, Global Head - Middle East & India ClearTrip
The organizations with the best of the practices were felicitated as the People Matters - Total Rewards Awards Winners across the following seven categories:
- Best in Holistic Recognition- Recognizing excellence in adopting innovative methodologies to appreciate employees.
- Best in Employee Wellness (Brought to you by Aditya Birla Wellness)- Recognizing excellence in unique programs that enable physical, mental, social and/or emotional wellness with high employee coverage.
- Best in Benefits for Working Parents (Brought to you by KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare)- Recognizing progressive organizations that are designing working parent-friendly initiatives to ensure the productivity and inclusiveness in the workforce is not impacted with the childcare.
- Best in Driving a Culture for Hyper-Productivity- Recognizing excellence in fostering a culture that enables and pushes teams and individuals to deliver much above the expectations.
- Best in Architecting Employee Engagement- Recognizing excellence in designing proactive strategies leveraging data & analytics to boost employee engagement.
- Best in Leveraging Total Rewards Technology and Analytics- Recognizing excellence in leveraging technology and analytics (homegrown or market available) to design personalized and impactful initiatives.
- Best in Employee Volunteering (Brought to you by Goodera)- Recognizing excellence in employee volunteering initiatives that enable purpose-driven work, emotional wellness, and high employee engagement.
Here are the organizations that bagged the top honors:
- Best in Holistic Recognition- Brightstar Telecommunications India
- Best in Employee Wellness (Brought to you by Aditya Birla Wellness)- Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Best in Benefits for Working Parents (Brought to you by KLAY Prep Schools and Daycare)- Pepsico India Holdings
- Best in Driving a Culture for Hyper-Productivity- VIP Industries
- Best in Architecting Employee Engagement- Broadridge Financial Solutions India
- Best in Leveraging Total Rewards Technology and Analytics- Ericsson
- Best in Employee Volunteering (Brought to you by Goodera)- Tata Communications
People Matters wishes all the 7 winners and the finalists huge congratulations!
Here is the link to the last year’s winners.