Kronos – People Matters Survey on Workforce Productivity will be released along with the February issue of People Matters. We thank each one of you for making this survey a success. People Matters will carry the findings of the survey in its February issue. The complete report will be shared with all participants of this survey over the next few days.
The survey was conducted in two stages – an online survey which was primarily structured around closed, single and multiple choice questions; and face-to-face and telephonic interviews where responses were collected by People Matters research team. These interviews allowed business heads and HR heads to elaborate with qualitative information on their workforce management practices and processes and enriched the report tremendously.
The survey was filled by 215 respondents across a diverse group of business and HR Heads including those from BPO/ITeS, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, BFSI, IT and the real estate industry. 30 HR Heads across industries were interviewed for getting qualitative inputs for the report. We look forward receiving your feedback.
We will also like to take this opportunity to announce the winners of the iPad and the People Matters subscriptions. Congratulations!
The names of the winners are:
Winner for the iPad:
Sanjeev Tiwari, L&T Infotech
25 Winners for the Annual Subscription of People Matters:
- Alpa Hoclar, Cactus Communications
- Ameet Naik, Binani Industries Limited
- Amit Mukherjee, WNS
- Ankita Singh, Datamatics Global Services Limited
- Anubha Agarwal, Comverse Network Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Avereliya Chauhan, Indus health Plus (P) Ltd.
- Bhagwan Goswami, Lupin Limited
- Bhanu Bhatia, Estel
- Binoj Vasu, Yes Bank
- Devendra Pratap Singh, C&C Constructions Ltd.
- Fatima Khan, Cactus Communications
- Gaurang Patel, Claris Lifesciences.com
- Harsh, InspirOn Engg Pvt. Ltd.
- K.K.Gupta, IndianOil Corpn. Ltd.
- Kareen Ribeiro Majmudar, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions
- Mamta Dutt, Vatika Limited
- Manish, General Motors
- N Pany, MSPL Limited
- Nozer Amalsadiwala, FADV
- Partha Guha, Bharti
- Pritpal S Kular, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd.
- Ravindra Chaubal, Schneider Electric
- Sagorika Kantharia, Radio City
- Shweta Gosain, UOP Honeywell
- Vaishali Ahuja, BMW India