Save time, effort and money through improved sourcing
People Matters and Oracle presents strategy to improve sourcing of candidates and employee onboarding to save time, money and efforts.
Best-in-class organizations are 32% more likely to use social media and social tools to engage candidates. They also leverage internet of things, data, and mobile. In a business context where the HR organization is increasingly transforming itself, how can you manage your candidate sourcing so you can deliver a great experience? What do you need to do to make sure that you are saving a recruiter’s time and effort? What are tips to intelligently screen candidates?
In this webinar, we take a look at some of the key areas that HR professionals can save time, effort and money in the sourcing and onboarding stage of the employee lifecycle. Transforming and standardizing best practices in HR should ultimately make you become more insight-driven, talent centric and responsive.
Here's what we will cover:
- What are some challenge areas in sourcing and onboarding today?
- Why should measurement and experience go hand-in-hand while sourcing and onboarding candidates?
- What should you measure and what shouldn't you measure in the process?
- How can you improve the effectiveness of your processes and help in saving cost?
- What are some tips you can turn to screen candidates intelligently?