The era of self-directed learning – What’s L&D’s new role and strategy?
time: 12th September 2019, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
India Time (Mumbai, GMT+05:30)
“Improving learning and development” is a top rated challenge according to Deloitte’s 2019 Global Human Capital Trends Report.
At a time when the emphasis on learning is aligned to life-long and continuous learning programs, the driver of the learning road-map is the individual. In this era of self-directed learning, what is the role of the L&D team? How should learning professionals curate learning? And how can they enable their learners to take charge?
This webcast will focus on how learning and development is evolving as changes in technology and skills impact the new world of work.
Here's what are will cover:
- Why you should invest in understanding your workforce better?
- What does the modern workforce want? How can people fuel their careers and build their skills?
- How can you enable skill development with personalization?
- How are innovative organizations designing learning experiences?
- How can you enable your learners to align their learning goals to the organizations’ success?
Director of Enterprise Sales, Degreed