90% of people hired within the past year actively looked for a job within six months prior to being hired. Hence, it’s imperative to understand how to hire skilled talent who are actively searching for a job.
Indeed carried out a research to understand the dynamics of recruitment of appropriate and skilled talent.
Main focus areas of the research:
- Main interest areas of the modern job seeker
- Patterns of career decisions made by the employees
- Why most people are considered “active” candidates
- The science behind decision making
- How recruiting active candidates can bring you better talent at a lower cost
- Strategies to shape your talent pipeline with inbound recruiting
Download the report from here.