Now is the time to check your capacity for change. Ask yourself, what will successful leadership look like in a post-pandemic world? Are you ready to lead differently to meet the demands of an indefinite future?
It is useful to think what distinguishes what was, is, and will be. The actions of executives and their teams now, in the midst of this crisis, will significantly determine their fate.
To survive and flourish in a new normal, leaders must be willing to change. Conventional approaches and capabilities are unlikely to be effective in our post-COVID-19 environment.
Adapting to the new situations and future uncertainties will be the key! The current global crisis calls for leaders who can support and inspire people through challenges, and who can engage them in the flow of life and work during and post-pandemic. The way forward requires a strategic, thoughtful, compassionate approach to leadership.
To facilitate this kind of leadership that empowers leaders to build the skills they will need to succeed in a post-pandemic world, People Matters and Skillsoft bring to you The Leadercamp – a free, live, online instructor-led, and interactive learning experience designed to enable participants to lead through rapid change and crisis and create a way forward for themselves, their teams, and their organizations.
This three-day Leadercamp will take participants through a leadership journey that starts with taking care of one’s self first – building leadership resilience, agility, responsiveness, and effectiveness – to inspiring, influencing, and engaging others, and ends with a strategic approach for enabling teams and organizations to design a path forward.
Why should you attend the Leadercamp?
Following the completion of The Leadercamp: Leading in the New Normal, leaders will:
- Get aware of the current market dynamics and future uncertainties you would face in next few months
- Build resilience and agility to create an appropriate sense of urgency, to pivot, and to persevere effectively
- Deploy effective tools to engage and inspire teams during times of uncertainty and change
- Set leadership vision and strategy for forward momentum in complex, rapidly evolving environments
- Build skills that matters the most in the current situation of “the new normal”
- Recharge, rethink, and refocus your leadership style in meaningful ways, and strengthen yourselves and your organizations in the process
- Creating a truly rock-solid culture that always looks at innovating, disrupting, and succeeding
Our world is always changing. However, the pandemic crisis has escalated the ongoing changes and created some new ones. To lead successfully in this evolving landscape, leaders must grow and change as well. Now is the time to prepare for a new future. Know more about how you can lead in the new normal by registering for the People Matters and Skillsoft Leadercamp.