COVID-19: Talent in times of crisis
Crisis bolts to topple us down – Resilience helps bounce back
The declaration of a pandemic is a call to action for everyone including businesses all over the world. The global upheaval is also a call for responsibility and solidarity as nations unite to battle it. While COVID-19 is first a human tragedy that is affecting hundreds of thousands of people, it is also leaving a huge impact on the global economy.
Here are 10 stories from the cover story of our magazine that attempt to provide business leaders with a perspective on the evolving pandemic and the implications for their businesses.
The stories touch upon the legal aspects of COVID-19, the cybersecurity concerns emanating from it, how HR policies are being redefined across regions, lessons from vigilante countries like Singapore, the hiring and recruitment scenario, and the leadership lessons in the time of the pandemic.
- People Matters’ Guide on COVID-19: Rethinking your strategy on people and work
- COVID-19: A checklist for employers
- Leading through COVID-19: A year of two halves
- Ensuring remote worker cybersecurity
- COVID-19 HR challenge: Lessons from vigilant Singaporeans
- Leadership in the time of pandemic
- Integrate mental well-being into business continuity planning
- COVID-19: Legal obligations for businesses to their employees
- How COVID-19 is changing hiring patterns
- Opportunity in the time of the Coronavirus crisis
- COVID-19 crisis: Impact on compensation & benefits
Click here to read the rest of the content from the April 2020 issue of our magazine. It's free.