What's the secret sauce to building winning teams? As digital changes the world, business models evolve, demographic shifts manifest at an increasing rate- businesses and HR leaders are continuously evolving their talent game plan.
There are brands that are acing the transformation game and there are important lessons to be learned from these flag bearers. In an eBook titled “How 10 brands build winning teams in India- A talent management practitioner’s guide”, LinkedIn deep dives into how these organizations plan, hire and develop talent.
For instance, take Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd, a 46-year-old pioneer in the real estate market of Bengaluru. In order to up their game in real estate and be a talent magnet, what changes did it make to their hiring strategy?
Or Gojek- a perfect example of an international brand winning talent in India. How did the company known merely as an Indonesian bike transportation company, aspire to become an employer of choice by focusing on brand awareness and building traction with women in tech?
Or we can learn from the poster boy of Indian startups, OYO, about finding talent in international geographies. From 1 hotel in 2012 to becoming the world’s fifth-largest and fastest-growing chain of fully operated, franchised, and leased hotels, homes, managed living and workspaces, one of the biggest factors in OYO’s success is the company’s investment in maintaining a high-value talent pipeline in all aspects of its business. What is OYO’s real mantra for finding talent in international geographies?
Or for that matter how an over 160-year-old conglomerate like the Aditya Birla Group is building a gender-diverse workforce? Or how Ola is building teams for their EV business? Or how Welspun is driving a culture of always-on learning by adopting e-learning?
The eBook captures solutions to 10 of the most pressing talent areas for companies in India. Which of these areas are top-of-mind for you? Here's a quick look-
- Hiring in traditional sectors from Century Real Estate Holdings Pvt Ltd
- International brands winning talent in India from Gojek
- Hiring leadership talent from Trianz
- Building the talent brand of a startup from Cure.fit
- Finding talent in international geographies from OYO
- Setting up a centre of excellence from Société Générale Global Solution Centre
- Powering CXO conversations with data and insights from Sterlite Power
- Building a gender diverse workforce from Aditya Birla Group
- Skilling for business transformation from Ola
- Driving adoption of e-learning from Welspun
Click here to download the report.