A modern leadership strategy defines leaders not by the position they hold in the organization but by the contribution they make to the organization’s growth as leaders in their individual roles. How do you bring out the best in your people, fast-track them on the path to becoming a leader in their own growth path and tangibly measure the impact of these initiatives? Using a talent-readiness grid for your organization is where you begin. The webinar will address the following aspects-
• Strategic alignment of your current talent pool and future needs of the organization.
• Building objectivity and transparency in career management decisions.
• Importance of having a talent-readiness grid to address your organization’s talent management challenges.
• Addressing your organization’s L&D challenges by adopting individual and differentiated learning paths aligned to different talent clusters. Optimizing learning using a blended learning approach.
• Measuring impact and efficacy for your leadership transformation program.
• What’s in it for the top management and business leaders?
+91 124 – 4412316