Saturday, 13th of February, 2016, 10:00 am to Sunday, 14th of
Prizes worth Rs 70,000
Who should attend:
The symposium intends to provide a forum for student-industry interaction, with the primary focus being on Human Resource Management. It is primarily meant for students persuing PGDM or MBA.
"Anveshan 2016, with its theme being 'Unlearn to Unleash', is a national level HR Symposium organized by HRiday, the HR club of Goa Institute of Management, with an aim to create a forum where management students across the country get an opportunity to interact with industry experts and showcase their skills in the field of human resources. The event consists of a myriad of competitions and developmental activities for students, namely, Samiksha- National level case study competition, InQuizitive- National level HR Quiz Competition, Shotsight- Filmmaking competition, Yukti- HR centric workshops and Gyaanodaya- Series of talks to keep the students abreast with the industry".
- This session would be an interaction between an industry expert and the students, with the topic of discussion being 'Change Management', which is the concept inspiring our theme-' Unlearn to Unleash'.
- Yukti- Developmental Workshops
- Workshop 1: Transforming HR Practices; Workshop 2: Drum Circle: Interpersonal development and team building workshop
- National level case study competition, where a live case study is developed by the members of team Hriday, in collaboration with a company. It is one of the biggest competitions in its category, with the prize money being Rs. 50000
- National level online HR Quiz which views participation of over 500 students.
- Filmmaking Competition, with this year's theme being 'Challenging Conventions'
Goa Institute of Management, Poriem, Satari, Goa, 403505