A recent study on Employee Tax Benefits by Zeta, states that 92% companies providing tax benefit programs do so to keep their employees motivated.
With every employer accounting for the Rs 40,000 Standard Deduction built-in tax deduction, as per the recent budget, how else can employers motivate and retain their employees? How can they offer a competitive take home salary? And deal with concerns on managing costs and employee choice?
Here are a few discussion pointers that will be covered during the session:
1) Is Standard Deduction a good thing or a bad thing?
2) Do I need to relook at the pay structure post the introduction of Standard Deduction?
3) What can I do to make salary structures more lucrative?
4) Do employee benefits offered really motivate employees?
5) Findings from an Employee Benefits Study, commissioned to Nielsen
Click here to register!
0124 4841 215
Can we take a more holistic view of how we reward people?
READ our latest issue for a broadened perspective.