A recent study on Employee Tax Benefits by Zeta, states that 92% companies providing tax benefit programs do so to keep their employees motivated.
With every employer accounting for the Rs 40,000 Standard Deduction built-in tax deduction, as per the recent budget, how else can employers motivate and retain their employees? How can they offer a competitive take home salary? And deal with concerns on managing costs and employee choice?
Here are a few discussion pointers that will be covered during the session:
1) Is Standard Deduction a good thing or a bad thing?
2) Do I need to relook at the pay structure post the introduction of Standard Deduction?
3) What can I do to make salary structures more lucrative?
4) Do employee benefits offered really motivate employees?
5) Findings from an Employee Benefits Study, commissioned to Nielsen
Click here to register!
0124 4841 215