From Talent to Trust: Bridging the gap
One of the biggest challenges that keep CEOs awake is finding the right talent. Kip Tindell, Chief executive of the Container Store once said that one great employee can replace three good employees. In this context, it is essential for leaders to find, assess and select the right candidates and with digital disrupting the way we access information, ways of building trust in the talent have also been redefined.
People Matters and AuthBridge are excited to present this tweetchat that focuses on how organizations are viewing the importance of building trust in the talent and how are they approaching it. Below are a few questions that will be pondered upon:
1) Where do you see the value in building trust with the employees – both existing and aspirants?
2) What is your organization’s approach to building this trust?
3) How are technology and analytics re-defining the way you build trust?
4) While hiring the newer workforce, how do you assess candidate credibility?
5) What is your biggest challenge when it comes to assessing candidate credibility?
To participate in this tweetchat please use the hashtag #TalentToTrust and tweet y