With HR technology being leveraged at every stage of the employee lifecycle, how can talent professionals identify the key human and machine touchpoints?
As bots take over transactional functions, which are functions that need greater human connection? What are the challenges that HR leaders should be aware of? And how should the HR organization re-invent itself?
In this Tweetchat, we will brainstorm ideas on how HR professionals as well as service providers can navigate the shifting landscape of digitization in HR. Here are the questions we will ponder:
- Why should HR leaders be thinking about “high touch vs high tech” experience?
- What are the biggest challenges companies face today with respect to the use of technology?
- How should HR navigate a loss of human touch?
- What according to you will be the biggest impact with bots taking up transactional functions?
- What is you one key takeaway that you would like to put to use viz a viz. tech use?
You can join via #LetsTalkTalentWeek on Twitter and post your ideas and opinions.