A Sunday night Netflix session is something people love to think about. They look forward to hanging out and watching their favorite series. Today's learning platforms need to deliver that level of 'experience'.
But is your “LMS” is equipped to do that?
A learning platform needs to be able to offer hyper-personalized experience; it should allow you to curate readily available resources and bespoke content in a meaningful way. It should be magically intuitive and search champions so learners can easily find what they need when they need them.
Here are a few discussion pointers that will be covered during this webinar:
1) Why do you need to think of LMS as an experience platform?
2) What are some of the key features that this platform needs to possess?
3) How to enable social collaboration and content delivered in curated learning plans?
4) Understand how to support a learning evangelist using the platform.
5) How to track learning outcomes and results?
Click Here to Register!
503-505, 5th FLOOR , MILLENNIUM PLAZA, TOWER-A
0124 4841 215
Interested in daily dose of short & crisp insights from the world of work?