Investing in digitization can give companies this agility they need not only to improve employee engagement and overall productivity but also reduce the company’s business risk.
While the multi-functional complexities exist and are only doubling in a remote mode, when the org vision is clear, the odds often don’t matter. Ujjivan, Small Finance Bank, #3 Great Place to Work, was on a mission to deliver a superior experience to its 17000+ employees, and they did so by leading their Digital HR Transformation successfully in 100% remote mode..
Join us in this conversation with Mr Sanjay Kao, CHRO, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, to decode the A-Z of leading a digital HR transformation remotely:
The session will focus on:
1. How digital HR will be key to thriving during the economic recovery and the next normal that will follow
2. Critical beginning steps of planning a digital HR transformation of this scale
3. Key challenges to look out for while changing the digital HR landscape
4. Best practices for successfully undergoing a 100% remote digital transformation
5. Driving change management in a remote organization to ensure adoption and deliver impact
Click Here to Register!