21st May 2020; 3:00 - 4:00 PM SGT | 12:30 - 1:30 PM IST
Who should attend:
Open to all, HR Practitioners, Business Leaders, Learners
In these volatile times like COVID-19, can a company maintain an unchanging talent strategy? It may be a cliché—that change is a constant—but companies that want to win in the market must expect change and be able to adapt. This is the minimum criteria for any player wanting to do well in the global marketplace.
Adaptable HR, could not have been more relevant than today when everything at the workplace is undergoing a dramatic transformation. In fact, what the HR function might have planned for the future is something that it has to deliver now! Being Adaptable is no longer a choice, it is imperative, it is inevitable. It is critical that HR teams accelerate the change of their HR Service Delivery models and drive the shift needed in organizations to adapt to this new business order.
Join Alight Solutions
and People Matters
in this exclusive virtual session where they will launch the third edition of the State of HR Transformation Study
focused on the theme ‘Adaptable HR’.In this exclusive research launch, you will learn:
- What does transformation mean to HR during situations like pandemic?
- What does Adaptable HR mean in today’s context?
- How do you combine HR’s Service Delivery Model, Digital tools and Disciplined Governance to drive success?
- How do organizations create HR effectiveness agenda in times of crisis?
- Top findings of the research