15th November, 2013 from 9:30 am to 9:15pm
Leela Ambience, Gurgaon
Participation by Invite Participation fee: Rs. 8500 plus applicable taxes
Who should attend:
Chief Learning Officers, L&D Heads, HR and Business leaders with a learning business mandate.
Demographic, economic, social forces are transforming our businesses and our workplace and creating a paradigm shift for the learning function and the learning leader.
Join us at the 2013 L&D Leadership League Annual Conference for what promises to be a constructive dialogue about therole of the learning function for business success.
Why should you attend?
The event has been designed to create an opportunity to explore, to learn, to exchange and to network with the top learning leaders across the country.
What to expect?
A full day conference that includes a combination of power sessions, panel discussions, workshops, best practice sharing and recognition of the best-in-class learning practices in India.
- Keynote Speech: Future of Learning
- A broad-based context setting session on the Future of Learning. The session will include trends that are impacting learning (globalization, digital revolution, research on learnability) and what those trends mean in terms of rethinking the what, the how and the who, of learning).
- How to Tranform Learning to Create Value
- Power session by Yashwant Mahadik, Senior VP Head HR – India Subcontinent & Global Head of L&D at Phillips. New trends in learning and the need for innovation to create a culture and platform where people can learn.
- Developing first time leaders: The right way & its applicability
- First time leaders in India are often leaders by virtue of their excellent individual performance and are not necessarily trained to lead. The rapid growth story of India further complicated this scenario as many first-time leaders struggle to deliver. The session will focus on the challenges facing the L&D function in identifying the learning approach that can equip first-time leaders with the required tools to excel.
- Elevating the role of L&D: A Story-Telling Session
- A story-telling session that will focus on modern day context of changing technology and changes in society, and what that means for the L&D function. The session will touch upon aspects of 'Social', 'On the Job', 'Knowledge Sharing', 'Richness of the job' in modern day business.
- Elevator’s Pitch
- 15 shortlisted companies to the CIMA & People Matters L&D Leadership League Awardswill present to the audience their elevator’s pitch on why their practices is the most impactful to business, most innovative and most sustainable. The audience will have the privilege to choose an additional award category, the community’s choice. Anand PIllai, CLO Reliance Industries leading this session, promises to be a powerful and entertaining learning experience.
- Accelerating Talent Development
- Dr. Roland B. Smith, Vice President & Managing Director of APAC, CCL will lead an interactive learning workshop for the learning professionals to learn from next practices in leveraging development and learning networks
Leela Ambience, Gurgaon
Leela Ambience, Ambience Island, National Highway 8, Gurgaon, HR 122002