Tuesday, 27th of August, 2013, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Rs. 9,551 per participant. Early Bird Discount Fee - Rs. 6,180 (inclusive of ST) till 6th August
Who should attend:
The conclave focuses on the trends and best practices in the recruitment function and will be beneficial for Recruitment, TA and HR professionals across industries.
Talent is an integral business driver for organizations even as they continue to face the demand and supply talent gap. Thus, a focused and differentiating approach towards talent acquisition and its subsequent management is critical for continuous business growth. The Talent Acquisition Conclave aims to create a platform for discussions around innovations in talent acquisition in the context of the present agile and global workforce. It will showcase new practices that have evolved to cope with the new and changing talent sourcing challenges as it effectively contributes to business strategy.
This event will be aimed at exchanging best practices in talent acquisition and explore what peers in the industry are doing to meet their talent acquisition challenges. It will also aim to identify how talent and HR managers can learn from the latest trends and include them as part of their talent acquisition plan.
- Session 1: Talent Strategy 3.0
- This session will cover ideas and trends on the new rules for talent strategy and the methods to cope with the constant change in talent requirements. The session will also cover the changing expectations and demands of the agile & global workforce.
- Session 2: Recruitment New Age Practices: Change the Game
- The second session will aim at presenting unique practices in the areas of recruitment.
- Session 3: The Social Quotient
- This session address the need to embrace social media for talent strategy and the business rationale for doing so. It will answer the “Why & How” of social hiring along with sharing insight on the role of talent communities and mobile apps to help businesses take advantage of ‘social everything’.
- Session 4: Build the ‘YOU’ to lead you to Success
- This exciting session present the importance of personal branding as a key concept in the new workforce. It will also lay emphasis on the organizational preparedness to leverage on personal branding and how organizations can leverage it for talent attraction and retention.
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
ITC Maratha, Sahar Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099