The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon
Who should attend:
Business Heads, CEOs, CHRO's, CIO's, CFO's, Senior HR Practitioners
People Matters TechHR is about anticipating and owning the future trends. Since 2014, People Matters TechHR has been driving the evolution of talent transformation and HR technology in Asia. In 2018, over 3000 leaders helped us raise the bar for talent transformation and HR technology once again. TechHR hosted 200 HR technology companies and 30 start-ups making it the largest marketplace in the region.
Here are the 10 Reasons to attend TechHR India:
- Business Focus Agenda with Productivity & Innovation being focus areas: The agenda is categorized under three themes - Digital-Force is focused on the business level alignment of digital and talent strategy; Future-is-Now will focus on futuristic technologies that will affect people & work, and Tech-as-Glue will be about how technology is transforming the people function across the employee life cycle.
- Learn invaluable lessons from our speakers: David Green, Founder, and CEO, Zandel & Global influencer on People Analytics. Durga Raghunath, Senior VP at Zomato & founder of firstpost.com. Hod Lipson, Professor of Engineering and Data Science at Columbia University & global expert on self-aware and self-replicating robots. Josh Bersin world-known industry analyst and founder of Bersin by Deloitte. Leena Nair, CHRO, Unilever. Parameswaran Venkataraman, VP at Studio 5B Dr. Reddy’s Lab and Design Thinking Expert. See the complete speaker list here.
- Get exclusive access to premium Masterclasses. All Masterclasses are open to all delegates but require pre-registration due to limited seating capacity, so book fast! Take the lead in your organization’s digitization agenda by joining CHRO's Digital Roadmap Guide and Building Digital Workforce Experience.
- The Ideas for the Future Zone is an integrated exhibition space. An exhibition area like none other, with 150 exhibitors selected to present leading HR products and services to help you make a business impact. This track will host live Q&As, People Matters Treasure Hunt, and book signing of top authors in Leadership, HR Transformation, and Technology. Click here to become a partner.
- The largest confluence of start-ups in the Tech HR space. Over 600 start-ups have applied for People Matters TechHR Start-up program in the last 5 years. Meet global investors such as Matrix Partners, Blume Ventures, Bertelsmann, Lumis Partners, Singapore Press Holdings, Singtel Innov8, Monk's Hill Ventures, ENRG Hong Kong Limited, Omidyar Network, and many more. Click here to read more and to apply to our startup program.
- Women in Digital Track. An exclusive track focusing on 'Women in Digital' is aimed at accelerating organizational efforts on fostering gender diversity, breaking inclusion barriers, and encouraging more diversity in technical fields. Join us only at TechHR!
- TechHR Workshops & Certifications: This year, People Matters TechHR adds one extra day for delegates interested in getting certified by global experts. Extend your stay on Saturday 3rd of August for an exclusive half day with David Green, Founder & CEO, Zandel; Brigette Hyacinth, Author The Future of Leadership: Rise of Automation, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence; Josh Bersin, Founder of Bersin by Deloitte; and Ricardo Viana Vargas. Certification workshops will have limited seats, which are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis to registered HR delegates.
- The one and only, TechHR Night Fest! Networking, fun & pub crawl in the heart of the iconic millennium city of Gurgaon, Cyberhub. From Stand-up comedy to Karaoke and lots more. TechHR Night Fest is only for registered delegates. Click here to register now.
- Join the gathering of business and HR digital change makers with more than 3,000 delegates from top companies. The stage will be set for you to interact, network and learn from your peers during coffee breaks, on-the-spot meetings and in the exhibition area. Click here to see the complete list of companies joining us.
- You Matter! Considering the different backgrounds and industries of our delegates, the conference experience has been curated to provide unparalleled industry content exclusively for you. There is something for every leader. Join us to take your next big leap!
See you at Asia's Largest HR & Work Tech Conference! Click here to Register.
The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon
Ambience Island, National Highway 8, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Register to book your seat
- 1st-2nd August
Not a People Matters member? Sign up for free now!
Already a registered user or a subscriber?