21st June, 2018 - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Who should attend:
HR Heads and Personnel, Senior HR Leaders and Managers, Recruitment/TA Heads
Amidst continuous socio-economic changes and technological clamor, finding the best and the right talent continues to be the top priority to propel business growth. And hence, talent acquisition leaders today are leveraging technology not just for efficiency but to re-design the role of recruiters for more strategic partnership with business.
With billions of dollars being invested in the talent acquisition market, the recruiters today are having access to technology that has not been experienced before. So how are intelligent technologies and cognitive computing transforming talent acquisition technology stacks?
This panel will focus on the following discussion pointers:
- How are newer technologies transforming talent acquisition function?
- What traditional technologies are becoming obsolete?
- How are talent acquisition leaders changing the technology stack?
- What are some of the considerations to keep in mind while exploring new technologies?
- What technologies are some of the progressive organizations leveraging in their talent acquisition technology stack to enhance candidate experience and the business impact?
Click here to register!