February 6th, 2016 from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm (IST)
Free (for HR Professionals) and Rs. 500/- per participant (for non-MDI students)
Who should attend:
The conclave focuses on the trends and best practices in the area of technology driven HRM and its importance as strategic business partner. The conclave will be beneficial for HR strategy, systems & processes and HR professionals across industries.
MDI, Gurgaon in association with Club HR Direction will be conducting its first ever HR Conclave on 6th February 2015, Saturday.
The HR Conclave intends to bring industry stalwarts, corporate leaders, academicians & budding future HR managers on a single platform of knowledge creation & sharing.
The theme for the first edition of our HR Conclave is ‘Reinventing HR: An extreme makeover’ in light of the transformational role of HR and its business impact in the current VUCA world.
- Session 1: Need to re-skill HR - Changing the face of HRM
- This session will cover ideas and trends on the importance of organizations to have the right capabilities to meet the dynamic business needs and improve competency & skill of the new age HR workforce
- Session 2: HR Makeover to deliver greater business mpact & drive innovation
- The second session will aim at presenting unique practices in the areas HR practices and strategies to enable HR to make larger business impact and aid in the process of business innovation via technology, analytics etc.
- Session 3: Panel Discussion: Changing phase of HR Systems & Processes
- This session will focus on discussing the various changes in HR systems and processes that have impacted business in the near past and how the various HR processes can be tweaked & improvised upon to deliver better business results, e.x - Revamping PMS, Implementing end to end HRIS etc.