24th October, 2013 from 8:30am to 1:30 pm
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Who should attend:
The TA Leadership League is a closed community of Heads of Recruitment and Heads of HR passionate about Talent Acquisition function. This community is by invite only.
The TA Leadership League is the first of its kind initiative for talent acquisition leaders that aims at taking the recruitment function to the next level of business alignment. The year-long initiative will include a series of events across India, monthly newsletters on thought leadership and webinar series to promote sharing of new-age practices in this space, all exclusive for recruitment leaders. These activities will then culminate into a signature annual event, which will bring together TA Leaders from across the country to learn, share and celebrate this strategic function.
This League is a People Matters initiative which is aimed at promoting knowledge enhancement and development of this esteemed group. The members of this league will have the chance to be a part of varied activities through the year which will provide opportunity for learning and exchange of ideas to bring this group on a fast-track growth trajectory.
The activities under its umbrella will promote on-going investments on developing talent acquisition professionals and building stronger relationships among senior TA professionals and decision-makers across industries.
- Session 1: Role of a Recruiter - The Transition
- The role of a recruiter has evolved over time. Adil Malia, Group President HR of Essar Group will start the day with a session on how the role of a recruiter has gone through transition. The session will focus on a recruiter’s current role in business, define what the future holds in store. It will also emphasize the role of talent analytics and its impact on the recruiters’ emerging role.
- Session 2: Hiring Best Practices
- This session will showcase hiring best practice in two leading organizations - Alok Sheopurkar, SVP & Head HR at HDFC Mutual Funds will share the HDFC case and Namrata Gill, Vice President (OD, capability ,TM, Shared services, PMS and recruitment), Auto & Farm sector, Mahindra & Mahindra will share insights from best practices at Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Session 3: New Development in TA - Multimedia Simulations
- YVL Pandit, MD, CEB SHL (India) will share best practices in using multimedia simulations.
- Session 4: Recruitment Reengineering through shared services & technology
- The recruitment function has gone through change to meet the dynamic demands. Prakash Rao, AVP & Head mpHRO at PeopleStrong will share insights on how shared services and technology has enabled recruitment reengineering and the related opportunities and challenges that recruiters must be prepared for.
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
ITC Maratha, Sahar Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099