12th June, 2018 - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Who should attend:
HR Heads, Recruitment Leaders, Senior HR Managers
In an article titled "How Volvo Reinvented Itself Through Hiring ", the authors articulate how Volvo transformed the company outside-in, and put their CHRO at the heart of an initiative aimed at re-tooling the company's workforce. The leadership expanded the talent horizons and creatively hired external talent and implemented a transition program with care.
The future of talent demands innovative ‘out-of-box’ thinking to help tackle the biggest threats and opportunities that may come out of a traditional industry. In this context, what are some of the key shifts that HR professionals should be aware of?
From working on your EX (employee experience) to impact your CX (Customer experience), from using advanced recruiting to having an integrated approach (with finance) to talent, how does HR need to change?
Here’s what we will cover:
- What do you need to understand regarding the ‘Future of Talent’ ?
- How does HR need to change?
- Future of Talent is about Employee Experience
- How can you partner with other functions to have an integrated approach?
- What should constitute your Talent Strategy and framework as the next step ?
Click here to register!