Great things happen when employees work towards something bigger than themselves. It’s why “culture” is now more important than ever.
There are six talent magnets that go into creating a culture of great work - Purpose, Opportunity, Success, Wellbeing, Recognition and Leadership. Research by O.C. Tanner suggests that recognition can impact each of these talent magnets. Using recognition, you can change how your employees perceive their leaders, you can make them feel connected to the purpose and it can also make a big impact on innovation and accelerate the rate at which great work is done.
The question is "how"?
How can we design a recognition solution that is effective? What does the framework look like? And how can it be made inclusive, consistent, social and authentic?
Here are some key discussion pointers that this webcast session will cover:
1) Why is recognition an important driver for a great workplace culture
2) Recognition roadmap and what does it look like.
3) What are the stages involved in designing an employee recognition solution?
4) How do you create an appreciation framework?
5) How can you measure impact?
Click Here to Register