Identifying a potential candidate is a process that is fraught with challenges - not only are recruiters required to assess the technical and soft skills of the individual in question, they also need to be able to identify their cultural fit and benchmark them against a large pool of potential hires. Recent technology innovations that involve artificial intelligence based algorithms have brought about a paradigm shift in managing the problem of scale and quality of applications.
This Tweet Chat will delve into the key challenges that HR face and the relevance of AI technology among an ecosystem of digital technologies.
Join us in this fascinating conversation on twitter and share answers to the most important questions :
1. What are your top three priorities for identifying the right candidate?
2. What are the most frequent challenges that recruiters face?
3. How can technologies based on machine learning based AI transform the function?
4. What skills does the recruiter of the future need?
5. What is your one key takeaway from the discussion today?
Follow the hashtag #TalentScience for particpating in the conversation and share your views.
0124 4841 215
Can we take a more holistic view of how we reward people?
READ our latest issue for a broadened perspective.