As we stand at the juncture of Industry 4.0, massive disruptions are taking place in technology and the socio-economic fabric on account of AI, robotics, nanotechnology, 3D printing, genetics & biotechnology. So one hand while there is a shortage of talent, on the other hand, jobs are getting disrupted in huge numbers.
The onus, therefore, lies on the Talent Acquisition function to enable the organization in achieving its business outcome by getting the right talent on board at the right time. The future of talent acquisition is about making an impact. But the real question is-is the TA function ready to make an impact? What stops it from doing so? What can enable it? How are organizations preparing this function for the digital age?
As a precursor to People Matters Talent Acquisition Conference 2019, join this exciting tweet chat where global leaders, CEOs, CHROs, and TA heads come together to deliberate on key priorities for the talent function to deliver and make an impact amidst a slew of new technologies and changing business models.
Questions are given below:
1. Do you think the TA function in its current state is ready to make a business impact?
2. What are the one or two factors inhibiting the TA function from impacting business?
3. How can technology and analytics be leveraged for TA to have more teeth?
4. With trends such as human less hiring, what is one thing the TA function needs to change about itself to be relevant?
5. What is the one thing TA function needs to do to earn its seat in the boardroom?
6. What does the TA team of tomorrow need to look like in order to prepare and be ready for a digital future?