The new era of HR technology is no longer about digitizing standard HR processes, it is about enabling tangible business outcomes including - productivity, innovation, and collaboration. Addressing challenges using the latest technologies like AI, ML, robotics, Blockchain throughout the employee lifecycle (from recruit to retire) opens up a new world of opportunities. This also means new skills, new strategies, and exciting new possibilities.
As investments in HR technology continue to increase, by 2021, the HR Tech market is expected to be a $34 billion dollar industry of which $3.6 billion worth of the business will be based out of the APAC region including India.
This tweetchat will bring together experts to brainstorm ideas on how the HR function can bring about the desired impact by using technology. As a precursor to the People tweet chat where the global leaders, thought leaders, HR Technology partners, and innovators come together to deliberate on key priorities for shaping the workplace of tomorrow amidst a slew of new technologies, changing environments and shifting business models.
TechHR India join this exciting Questions are listed below:
1) What are the most critical business challenges that HR & Work technology can help organizations solve today?
2) What will help accelerate HR & Work technology adoption, change management, and business impact? (Share two, three tips from your own journey)
3) How can leaders ensure a better alignment of HR & Work technology investment and business goals?
4) Among the new-gen technologies (AI, ML, RPA, blockchain), which one are you most excited to use and why? Share examples of use cases too.
5) What is the one thing you would suggest to enable a digital mindset among HR teams?