Data Analytics is certainly the name of the game today and promises to be the game-changer of tomorrow. Riding the wave of evolving technology, Analytics offers opportunities to transform the way HR managers manage their portfolios. Effective use of data analytics, predicts today, what will work tomorrow. Thus allowing HR leaders to guide CEOs to make successful people decisions. The key is in the implementation!
- How can HR lead the strategy to introduce or enhance the use of analytics in people decisions?
- What do HR leaders need to put in place to make analytics work? (Infrastructure, ROI calculations, mindset changes)
- Which aspects of the HR spectrum does Analytics benefit the most?
- Which aspects of the HR spectrum does Analytics need to play a bigger role?
- How receptive is the workforce to Analytics as a monitor of their corporate lives?
- What role can HR play to enhance the acceptability of Analytics within the workforce?
Join us for this session to know about more Data Analytics and its importance at workplace.
91 124 4412316
Can we take a more holistic view of how we reward people?
READ our latest issue for a broadened perspective.