The Wrong Way to Thank Employees - Know the right ones with Recognition & Rewards 2.0
We are all aware of the pitfalls of traditional recognition and rewards practices - often too little or too late. It is still seen as a one-time event; there is a lot of onus on the manager's & supervisor's recommendations. Plus, rewards have become too predictable to really excite anyone in the organization.
This webinar intends to address these challenges and explore the new-age Social Recognition (aka Peer-to-Peer Recognition). It translates recognition into a more social, instant, continuous, transparent and a shared responsibility within the Organization.
During this webinar, we will cover the following points:
• Social Recognition (Peer-to-Peer): How To, Benefits, and Best Practices!
• Making Recognition more authentic, accountable, public and frequent using Peer-to-Peer Recognition on an e-platform
• Tying Recognition to your own company values; making values more relatable to employees every day
• Flexible Rewards: Giving the power of choice to your employees
• Tapping into the wisdom of crowd (using crowd-sourced recognition data) to understand the Networks of Trust in your Organization
Please join us for this webinar to know more about Recognition & Rewards.
91 124 – 4412306
How can we prepare for a challenging 2023?
READ our latest issue for tips and suggestions.