About the company:
Founded in April 2007, Bajaj Finserv is the financial arm of the Bajaj group. We believe in a simple philosophy to never settle for good and go for great. This reflects in our extensive product portfolio that spans across 3 broad categories- lending, insurance and wealth advisory. With 24 products spread across 12 product lines, we're one of the fastest growing and most diversified NBFCs in India. Our footprint spans the length and breadth of India.
Role and responsibilities:
• Responsible for entire life cycle of Recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer discussion and on boarding process.
• Should have a strong understanding of Recruitment landscape specially in the tech/ IT areas.
• Weekly reporting on MIS and dashboards on the status of open roles and current status.
• Strong Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
• Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
• Ability to track lead times and ensure that positions are offered well within the TAT.
• Should have a very strong understand of various channels of recruitment / Sourcing such as the employee referral programme, internet, print, resourcing partners and technology enable the process to facilitate effective tracking of resumes
• Managing external vendors / sourcing partners.
• Identifying and empanelment of the sourcing partners.
• Development of the sourcing partners.
• Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices
• Assist the team in developing and implementing new initiatives and projects.