A deep-dive with Ritu Chopra, Senior Manager - Human Resources, Shikha Khurana, Senior Manager – Human Resources and Ganesh Seshan, Senior Associate Director – Human Resources, from the Indian School of Business (ISB) reveals how LinkedIn Talent Solutions proved to be the primary and most efficient platform for ISB, meeting the academia needs to hire talent across verticals.
As a winner in the “Diversity Champion” category in “Academia”, this video is an insightful exploration of how ISB leveraged the huge talent pool available on LinkedIn's hiring platform to:
- Carry out targeted searches and reduce the hiring time significantly with cutting-edge technology features offered on the platform
- Tap into different talent pools to cater to specific business requirements by utilising corporate account services
- Tap into niche profiles for leadership roles
- Create brand visibility on the platform by using analytical reporting mechanisms.
- Identify and hire high-quality candidates who fit the ISB culture, process, desired skills and attitudes to help achieve the goals and the vision of the school
LinkedIn Talent Awards is a data-driven recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilisation of LinkedIn Talent Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform. The 2022 edition recognises the companies leading the future of work by demonstrating remarkable adaptability, innovation and creativity throughout one of the most challenging years for talent.