Top leadership teams have the power to define the growth journey company. As enablers of good strong organizational culture, they hold the key to set the right precedent and tone for others within the organization function and collaborate in. With business disruptions coming in, the current workplace is bound to get more complicated and challenging. They are becoming a place where the pressure to perform and the competition for resources and recognition often end up pulling teams apart.
In such challenging situations it is important for top teams within the organization to hold the workplace culture together. Join us in this webinar to know how to address the critical issues faced by senior leadership team in working collaboratively:
- Why do contrasting leadership styles lead to conflicts and how can this be resolved?
- How do you play a role of leaders for leaders?
- How to bridge the 'lack of understanding & trust' between team members?
- Why are common goals, strategy and direction important to bring this team together?
- How to get started with the mission to bring all as 'one' and one?