Unconventional sources of hiring top talent
Check how new ways of recruiting are taking over the traditional ones
Recruiting new talent is a huge process -- sifting through resumes, exploring interactions over phone, scheduling interviews thereafter and finally selecting the perfect candidate.
So what are the uncoventional ways to source top tech-talent. In this Webinar organised by People Matters, Kevin Freitas, Global Head- Recruiting and Rewards and Harishankaran Karunanidhi, Co-Founder of HackerRank talk about the following points:
- How a referral only strategy can get great talent through the door faster?
- How to attract passive candidates through your employer brand
- How your company leaders are like billboards for hiring top talent
- How talent at your company can be leveraged to make hiring social and spread the word about hiring
- Why conferences, job boards, hackathons, contests, the larger ecosystem can help you source better
Read full story