Overcoming Unconscious Bias: A roadmap to accelerate your Diversity & Inclusion journey
Unconscious bias affects us at all levels: as individuals interacting with other individuals to find win-win opportunities, as leaders who aspire to create an inclusive and safe space for our team to contribute and as HR professionals responsible for creating an inclusive ecosystem where everyone is valued.
Watch this session as Maia Jenkins and Sondra Theiderman discuss the unconscious biases which are the barriers for our effectiveness at multiple levels. What questions do we need to ask ourselves on our diversity & inclusion journey?
- How do we discover these unconscious biases and overcome them?
- How can we help our managers foster a culture of trust, safety and equal voices?
- How do biases impact our effectiveness as individuals and leaders?
- How do you discover these biases across processes, policies and practices?
- What are the business outcomes from this deeply-rooted transformational journey?
- What is your advice for leaders in HR embarking on this journey of transformation?
Read full story