The Kirkpatrick Model is the most-used training evaluation model in the world. This does not, however, mean that it is always implemented correctly. What does misapplication put at risk? - the image that training holds in many organizations, the future of your training department and, ultimately, your job.
This informative webinar looks at the most common execution errors, what is at risk if you make them and how to avoid them in the first place. Pick up practical tips that any training professional can implement to maximize their program value and demonstrate it to their organizations and stakeholders.
Here's what we will cover:
- A brief summary of the Kirkpatrick Model
- Three of the most common evaluation mistakes
- Tips on how to avoid these mistakes
- Research brief that shows how these mistakes show up
- Analyze what other pitfalls we may be faced with
- How your organization can get certified on implementing Kirkpatrick Methodology effectively