The Era of self-directed learning! What's L&D's new role & strategy?
Improving learning and development” is a top rated challenge according to Deloitte’s 2019 Global Human Capital Trends Report.
At a time when the emphasis on learning is aligned to life-long and continuous learning programs, the driver of the learning road-map is the individual. In this era of self-directed learning, what is the role of the L&D team? How should learning professionals curate learning? And how can they enable their learners to take charge.
Here's what are will cover:
- Why you should invest in understanding your workforce better?
- What does the modern workforce want? How can people fuel their careers and build their skills?
- How can you enable skill development with personalization?
- How are innovative organizations designing learning experiences?
- How can you enable your learners to align their learning goals to the organizations' success?