As the world is going gaga over technology, even HR officials are using innovative ways to get in touch with their potential or target employees. There are some very useful apps which connect such employees to the employer and vice versa. The apps discussed here are extremely user friendly, handy and very helpful in regulating & improving the HR practices of an organization. Listed below are some of the top HR friendly apps developed recently and ones which are trending in 2014:
WebHR (by Verge Systems)
WebHumanResource is a cloud based Online HR Management application for small & medium businesses to manage the most important asset, its “Human Resource”.
- Easy to use - user-friendly HR solution
- Provides data access for docs, sheets, calendar, etc.
- Cost effective & efficient HR management
- Comprehensive HR reporting
- Installation free for 10 employees
- Available on Google Play store
Zoho People (by Zoho Corporation)
An automated HR Management system which integrates with Google Apps environment.
- Manage employee database seamlessly
- Quickly search & communicate with your colleagues
- Maintain accurate and up-to-the minute records
- Customize to suit your organization needs ‘Check-in’ & ‘Check-out’ of your office
- Installation is free for 5 employees
- Available on Google Play store as well as i-store
Kony HR (by Kony)
Kony HR extends your HR systems to capture, submit and approve employee attendance and expense submission. On the road or onsite, the app accelerates administrative processes for managers and employees.
- Includes a time sheet management
- Has an expense manager
- Views essential employee information
- Available on i-store