10 reasons to not miss People Matters L&D Conference 2020!
As COVID-19 changes the realities of our lives, our businesses, and our jobs, it has become very clear that old skills and capabilities have to lead to the new for organizations to accelerate their transformation out of the downturn.
While we don’t know when the recovery will come, we know that organizations that will invest in capabilities to capture the emerging opportunities will have the best chance for a brighter future. Thus articulating critical skills for recovery, building the base of future digital skills, reimagining training at a scale in a distant world, and bringing on an experimentative mindset is the need of the hour.
It is in this direction that the People Matters L&D Conference 2020 coming to your screens from 21st-22nd October aims to bring the community together to help reflect and find collective answers to uncover a new roadmap to build the foundation of a capability-driven business strategy for growth.
We give you 10 reasons why you cannot afford to miss the People Matters L&D Conference 2020 on your screens this time!
1. Agenda Focused on Revving up Growth: This year’s theme, ‘Rev-Up Growth’ will inspire the community to wrestle with one big question: How do we Rev-Up Growth through capability, through change interventions, and through culture in a time of uncertainty, chaos, and disruption? One thing that is in our control is the capability we are building as an organization to strengthen our chances of success. How do we take on that opportunity?
2. Reimagine learning with our speakers: Michael J Gelb: Author-How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci; Rohit Kapoor: CEO- India & South Asia, Oyo; Arun Karna: Managing Director & CEO, AT&T Global Network Services India; Dr. Paula Caligiuri: Distinguished Professor, Northeastern University; Jeff McHenry: Principal, Rainier Leadership Solutions; Amit Jain: Managing Director, L'Oreal India; Douglas Ferguson: President, Voltage Control; and Papiya Banerjee: CLO and HR Head Market Operations, Airtel, are some of many powerhouse speakers joining us. See the complete speaker list here.
3. BeNext Certification Program: The way we structure work needs to be reimagined to adapt to distributed models; leaders need to design how teams collaborate & contribute and need to pave new ways to facilitate team motivation, interaction, learning, and coaching. This year we have rolled out a unique Certification Program to touch upon the learning requirements for remote team facilitation. The BeNext Working-from-Home Facilitator Certification Mastertrack is divided into four leading-edge certification programs that are focused on team alignment, communication, and facilitation in the remote world. Our courses are designed to give you hands-on, practical, and easy to apply knowledge and skills that you can immediately put into practice. Click here to register.
4. New Formats for the New Normal: As the theme focuses on reinventing capability building for Revving up growth, so have our session formats been reinvented for finding answers for the now and the future. Besides incisive CEO power panel, thought-provoking keynotes, and practical case studies, invigorating Mindfulness Sessions and Speaker Rooms for a focused discussion on the top five ideas or themes emerging for the group at that moment are some of the new formats at L&D Conference 2020.
5. Matchmaking: Find your peer match! As a part of People Matters L&D Conference, you will be matched with your peer level based on your conference objectives/goals & interests to initiate meaningful conversations and also to build continuous and long-lasting networks.
6. Virtual Expo Zone: Put up the best show in your expo with your brand or product video, best practices, success stories and manage visitors' queries or product demos via your business representatives
7. Networking in the New Normal: Building networks is one but the ability to have a One-2-One is a different ball game. On the People Matters L&D Virtual Platform, you can set up a One-2-One video meeting with anyone in your connected network.
8. 14+ hours of Insightful Content: For the first time, the L&D Conference is spread over two days! This means you have access to over 14+ hours of powerful keynotes, best practices & case studies delivered on your screens with careful curation of sessions from the world’s most acclaimed thought leaders.
9. Learning on the Go!: If you are working from home and your laptop screen is busy with your office work, don’t worry, People Matters L&D conference is available on Mobile as well. You will get a dedicated conference App to build your network and conversations on the go.
10. This is where the world of learning comes together! There will be more than 1,500 L&D Leaders, HR Leaders, Business leaders, People Managers, and Functional HR Leaders under one platform to connect with and build your business opportunities.
Know more about the latest trends in the learning & development landscape at the People Matters L&D Conference 2020 coming to your screens from 21st-22nd October. Click here to register.