Meet the winners of People Matters L&D Awards 2018
The People Matters L&D Awards received more than 300 applications this year. Looking for the best has been a humongous task for our esteemed Jury members which started in April this year and finally culminated at the Awards Night on October 23. The People Matters L&D Conference 2018 gave a platform to the organizations with the best practices in learning and development to showcase how L&D is creating an impact on their respective businesses.
This year’s Jury members include:
• Sandip Sen, Former Global CEO, Aegis Ltd.
• Ratish Jha, Business Head, Raychem RPG
• Anuranjita Kumar, Managing Director-HR, RBS
• Madhavi Lall, Managing Director, Head HR, Deutsche Bank
• Alok Sheopurkar, Executive Vice President & Head-HR, HDFC Asset Management
• Kedar Vashi, Director of Learning and Development, The Coca-Cola Company
• Raj Narayan, SVP & CHRO, Titan Industries
• Smriti K Singh, Former CHRO, Sony Pictures Networks India
• Anjali Byce, Director HR, SKF India
The organizations with the best of the practices were felicitated as the L&D Awards Winners across five categories:
1) Best in Onboarding Solution
2) Best in Future Tech Skill Building
3) Best in Leadership Transformation
4) Best in L&D Technology and Analytics
5) Best in Building Self-Learning Culture
Here are the organizations that bagged the top honors:
Best in Onboarding Solution: India Infoline Finance Limited
Best in Future Tech Skill Building: Zensar
Best in Leadership Transformation: 7.ai
Best in L&D Technology and Analytics: Raymond Limited
Best in Building Self-Learning Culture: JLT India Pvt Ltd
People Matters wishes all the 5 winners and the finalists huge congratulations!
Here is the link to the last year’s winners.
Watch the award ceremony here: