The future is uncertain; it’s fast, and it changes rapidly. And to grow under such volatile conditions requires a dedicated effort to learn quickly, implement that learning rapidly, and adapt constantly to be ready for the future. Who are the organizations at the forefront of this change?
The People Matters L&D Awards 2019, which endeavors to highlight these game-changers, received more than 430 applications this year. Flipkart, OLX India, Reliance Industries Ltd, AirAsia Berhad, Walmart India, Bosch Group India, Grabtaxi Holdings Pte Ltd, Volvo Group India Private, Zomato Media, Boeing India, GE, Wipro, TCS, Infosys, and KPMG are some of the organizations that applied for the awards.
Looking for the best has been a humongous task for our esteemed Jury members which started in April this year and finally culminated at the Awards Night on November 6. The People Matters L&D Conference 2019 gave a platform to the organizations with the best practices in learning and development to showcase how L&D is creating an impact on their respective businesses.
This year’s Jury members included:
- Prasad Menon, Chief People Officer Cleartrip.com
- Indrajeet Sengupta, Executive Director and CHRO, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
- Amit Narain, Head of Human Resources India, Nestle
- Avishkar Mehrotra, Chief People Officer, Walmart India
- Jaspreet Bakshi, Director HR & Regional Head - People Services, India, RBS
- Emrana Sheikh, Enterprise HR Head, Johnson & Johnson India & South Asia
- Vinay Deshpande, EVP & CPO, Mahindra Finance
- Manu N Wadhwa, CHRO, Sony Pictures & Networks India
- Sudip Ghose, Managing Director, VIP Bags
- Aarif Aziz, CHRO, Diageo India
The organizations with the best of the practices were felicitated as the L&D Awards Winners across five categories:
1) Best in Onboarding Solution
2) Best in Future Tech Skill Building
3) Best in Leadership Transformation
4) Best in L&D Technology and Analytics
5) Best in Building Self-Learning Culture
Here are the organizations that bagged the top honors:
Best in Onboarding Solution: Wockhardt
Best in Future Tech Skill Building: Bosch Group India
Best in Leadership Transformation: VIP Industries
Best in L&D Technology and Analytics: Larsen & Toubro
Best in Building Self-Learning Culture: Collins Aerospace
People Matters wishes all the 5 winners and the finalists huge congratulations!
Here is the link to the last year’s winners.