When was the last time you checked latest updates on your favorite social media platform? Did you notice that your browser shows the advertisements for the same product that you were searching for, yesterday? Or did you just admire YouTube for giving your favorite video as a recommendation? Well, this is not even the tip of the iceberg of how digital is revolutionizing the way businesses reach us.
According to the IDC 2018 Digital Transformation Predictions report, digital transformation spending will increase by 42% between 2017 and 2019 to reach $1.7-trillion globally. Digital transformation today is pushing businesses to focus increasingly on customer and worker-centric models for enhanced value creation, faster and more effectively. The exponential adoption of cloud-based technologies, the emergence of disruptive forces like artificial intelligence, IoT, blockchain and much more is a proof of how business leaders globally are going back to the drawing board and rethinking their strategies.
So, if you are still considering whether to register or not, here are just seven reasons for you to consider:
I am sure wherever you are based out of in the world, as HR leaders and practitioners you are already leading digital transformation agendas in your organizations. Be it automation, increasing productivity through technology, altering the workforce composition to include gig-workers, re-designing the organization structure, leveraging business analytics to take talent decisions, changing performance management systems, personalizing learning content and much more, you are right in the middle of the wave of digital transformation.
And to help you through this journey, we are excited to present Asia’s largest virtual HR Technology conference – People Matters Talent Tech Evolve 2018, from March 6th-8th hosting 10,000+ HR and Technology practitioners from across South-East Asia, Middle-East and Africa.
- Wait, did you just ask “where is it, I can’t travel?” Well, this is a full virtual conference that you can attend here from your laptop, phone or desktops. So if you are based out of Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Dubai, South Africa, Nigeria, India or just anywhere in the world, register and share this with your entire team today.
- “But how much would it cost, I will need to seek approval?” People Matters Talent Tech Evolve is a completely free of cost conference; you just need to register here.
- “What is the agenda of the conference?” We bring insights on topics focusing on the practical aspects of HR and HR technology — from leveraging HR tech for automation, futuristic trends like Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, (ML) and Virtual Reality (VR) as well as tools for greater business productivity and efficiency, and core HR themes that matter to HR, businesses and entrepreneurs. Click here to view the agenda highlights.
- “Who is speaking? I must have already heard most of the speakers.” Think again! Bringing you the most esteemed speaker line-up from these regions. Join Na Boon Chong, Senior Client Partner, Southeast Asia, Aon Hewitt; Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder, Bersin by Deloitte; Dr. Anna Tavis, Associate Professor of Human Capital Management, New York University; Harmeen Mehta, Global CIO & Head of Digital, Bharti Airtel; David Ssegawa, Director - Corporate Human Resources, African Development Bank and many many more. Click here to view the entire list of speakers.
- “But I am more focused on understanding what new products can I explore that can be used in my organization.” People Matters Talent Tech Evolve is the best place to be, then! Explore 30+ HR technology service providers and 20+ start-ups from not only your country but from multiple countries on one platform; visit our virtual demo zones and experience each product first-hand.
- “So who all are going to be there?” We will give you an opportunity to network with 10,000+ HR leaders and practitioners, talent managers, technologists, HR Tech evangelists, Entrepreneurs and individuals who are consistently striving to leverage talent technology to enhance organizational productivity and make their organizations digital ready.
- “Remind me once again, when is it?” Block your calendar right away for March 6th-8th to join your favorite sessions and block your demos. Don’t forget to register yourself here.
So, come register and share about this exciting knowledge sharing and creation opportunity, today! If you still have queries please feel free to reach out to us at at email@example.com or call us at 1800-200-3436
See you all there!