5th December, 2017 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Who should attend:
HR Heads and Personnel, Senior HR Leaders and Managers
On top of every organization’s to-do list is improving culture. Companies want to create workplace cultures that retain, engage, and attract employees, and they want to see the results of their efforts. But they also struggle with defining their culture and measuring it. It can be difficult to measure something that seems so intangible, but you can’t improve something that you can’t measure.
Companies often default to only using the metrics they can easily track: usage and satisfaction of company benefits and perks, retention, employee engagement, etc. But are these really metrics of company culture? How do you measure the true influences on your culture?
Join us in this webinar to:
- Learn the methods for measuring culture, both quantitative and qualitative
- See the most important culture factors to look at
- Discover the types of questions you should be asking about culture
- Understand the challenges and complexity of measuring culture
- Hear stories of what successful companies have done
Click here to register.