In this era of Google for jobs, where accessing talent on digital platforms is not only easy but critical to stay relevant and competitive, how can recruiters go unconventional and focus on new tenets like SEOs, new media sourcing etc. Join this exciting tweetchat to provide your views on what’s new and how are organizations re-inventing talent acquisition strategies in this digital era.
· How has talent acquisition processes changed in the last 5 years?
· What has been the impact of recent technology based innovations (career websites, sourcing portals etc.) on your recruitment processes?
· Focusing specifically on career websites, what are the critical aspects of an impactful career website?
· Going forward, how do you see technology playing a bigger role in talent acquisition in the next 2-3 years?
· What are the biggest challenges that you foresee that changing role of technology in talent acquisition will present for the recruiters?
· How can recruiters transition to be digital savvy and overcome the challenges presented to digital disruption?
0124 4412 311