The HR Tech industry in India has crossed the $1 Billion mark and it is not just the pure-play blue chip firms that have a share in the pie. Growth companies today are investing in people analytics and bidding farewell to monotonous practices that kill creativity at work.
So how does the need for HR Technology differ in growth companies when compared to large organizations? What are the criteria that are required to find tailored solutions that are just right for your growth organization?
Join us in the webcast session with Ezetap Mobile Solutions and learn the HR Technology decisions helping Ezetap becoming one of fastest growing company.
Here are a few discussion pointers that the webcast will cover:
1) How are HR Tech needs for growth organizations different from larger firms?
2) What are the main challenges that growth organizations face with regard to HR Tech? Who are the stakeholders involved?
3) How do you build a business case of investing in HR Technology in a budget-pressed growth organization?
4) What are the dos and don’ts of investing in HR Technology at the growth stage?
5) What are the key HR Tech best practices that growth organizations can incorporate easily?
Click here to register!
0124 4841 215