9th October 2015, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
The Leela Palace, Bengaluru
Delegates: Rs. 10500, Consultants: Rs. 21000
Who should attend:
CHRO, Chief Learning Officers, Learning Directors & Managers, L&D Specialists
This is the third year of the L&D Leadership League Awards after the tremendous success in the last two years. People Matters Media initiated the first L&D Leadership League in 2013, which provided insights into the best learning & development practices of Indian and global organizations and helped in creating an environment where they can build their strategic capabilities.
This platform will also recognize and reward the best learning practices within organizations for making a clear business impact as a result of its initiation. These awards will recognize different aspects of L&D which have enabled HR as a function to strengthen its relevance and role in the larger business context. We are proud to take the path for delivering the best practices to the HR fraternity selected by the renowned experts & are excited for many more.
We are sure 2015 is going to be an amazing year for the learning professionals. Be a part of this growing community - Come, Learn, Share & Grow with us at the L&D Leadership League Annual Conference & Awards Night 2015.
- Tell Your Story
- Meet, greet and connect with like-minded professionals who will work with you to co-create a meaningful day. Share what immersive learning means to you and hear the perspectives of fellow-participants
- Big Q – An open space session where top L&D Q’s are thrashed
- Identifying and prioritizing the top 10 Big Questions. Thrashing out and agreeing on the most appropriate solutions in an immersive, collective session. The resultant compilation by the L&D community, for the L&D community will serve as a practical reference for present and future L&D practitioners
- Breaking the Rule Book: 3-minute tales of valour
- L&D Practices that have worked. These are the pioneers who did it first
- Keynote: A CEO address
- An erudite CEO invests for the future. What are some of the new and disruptive L&D initiatives CEOs are investing in today? What’s been working? What’s the journey ahead looking like? New Horizons is the CEO’s story!
- Technology – Powering the Learning Superhighway Session
- How technology has enabled smooth access and dissemination of bespoke learning in an environment of varied learning capabilities
- Power of Network
- As organizational strategies and structures change to meet the needs of changing external forces what the ‘right’ leadership talent looks like is also changing. This talent will know how to connect with others and influence through inspiration and motivation in addition to formal authority. <ol type="disc"><li>Learn about networks and why they are important.</li> <li>Diagnose and map the top 20% of high performers networks.</li> <li>Learn about network strategies and traps.</li></ol>
The Leela Palace, Bengaluru
The Leela Palace Bengaluru #23, Kodihalli, Old Airport Road, Bangalore - 560008