20th September, 2017 - 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Who should attend:
HR Heads and Personnel, Senior HR Leaders, Technology Heads and Managers
As the HR function pushes itself to the forefront of organizational transformation, leveraging HR technology to create that impact is core to its success. This webinar will help you understand some of the key pillars to make your HR technology strategy stronger. Additionally, you will also learn of best practices and understand some common challenges and how to overcome them. Join an exciting webinar that deliberates over how you can build a comprehensive HR technology approach.
This webinar will address:
1) What is the business case of the increased role of HR technology?
2) What are the key tenets of a strong HR technology strategy?
3) Which are the common challenges that organizations face in their endeavor of defining their journey?
4) What should organizations start, stop and continue doing when it comes to HR technology?
5) How are some of the organizations re-defining their HR function and businesses through HR technology?
Click here to register