1) An understanding of the key moments in a comprehensive employee value proposition.
2) Research-driven insights about the importance of each of these moments.
3) Practical ways these insights can be applied.
1) A focus on the transformational power of developing an authentic employee value proposition using the latest advancements in decision-science.
2) Exploration of the reciprocal relationship between leaders and employees and how this relationship drives employee behavior in the workplace.
3) Identification of specific leader behaviors that impact an organization's employee value proposition.
1) A focus on de-constructing the Employee Value Proposition across the employee journey.
2) Understand the power of each moment for an employee and how organisations can amplify their own EVP through day to day practices, engagement activities and communication
3) Deep dive into what some of the best employers in India are doing to create powerful moments in their EVP journey.
Click here to Register!